Roasted sweet potatoes with rosemary honey vinaigrette from Recipes of Note make a great side dish.
Yield: 6 servings
- 5 cups sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- ¼ cup honey
- 3 tablespoons white-wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped (do not use dried)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
Combine the potatoes and 1 tablespoon olive oil in a bowl, and toss well to coat. Spread in a single layer over a foil-lined 10-inch x 15-inch baking pan coated with nonstick cooking spray. Bake at 450° for 35 minutes or until light brown; do not stir. Whisk honey, vinegar, 1 tablespoon olive oil, rosemary, garlic, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Add the potatoes, and toss well to coat. Serve hot or at room temperature.