The prize package includes:
- Two nights accommodations at Hotel Indigo, the new 75-room boutique hotel in downtown Winston-Salem.
- Admission for two to Old Salem Museums & Gardens.
- Admission for two to Reynolda House Museum of American Art and Reynolda Gardens & Greenhouse.
- $50 gift certificate to shop at Mast General Store in the downtown arts district.
- One-pound bag of locally roasted coffee from Twin City Hive.
- $100 dining certificate to Spring House Restaurant, Kitchen & Bar.
- A selection of Mrs. Hanes’ Handmade Moravian Cookies.
- Two VIP weekend passes to the 56th Annual Piedmont Craftsmen’s Fair, held November 22 through 24 in downtown Winston-Salem.
Known for its history in tobacco and textiles, Winston-Salem has also been home to movers and makers since its founding in 1753. This autumn, fall in love with Winston-Salem and the artisans who call it home. Enjoy a two-night getaway at the new 75-room Hotel Indigo nestled in the heart of downtown Winston-Salem. The boutique property occupies a 1928 Art Deco landmark and features works from some of Winston-Salem’s renowned artists and craftsmen.
Stroll the maple-lined sidewalks of Old Salem, a charming 1766 Moravian settlement where 18th and 19th century trades are enjoyed as hands-on visitor experiences. Be inspired with a tour through Old Salem’s Museum of Early Southern Decorative Arts (MESDA). Admire works of art at Reynolda House Museum of American Art, the pristine country estate of R.J. and Katharine Reynolds, then tour the adjacent formal gardens and 1913 greenhouse. Go shopping at Mast General Store, located in the downtown arts district just steps from the Hotel Indigo. Mast General Store offers a variety of goods, from fashion to fried chicken cookbooks, toffee to tents! Just down the street is Piedmont Craftsmen Gallery, which hosts the annual Piedmont Craftsmen’s Fair every third weekend in November, and regularly features works from more than 100 artists. As the sun sets on Winston-Salem, savor “progressive Southern” cuisine at Spring House Restaurant, Kitchen & Bar, housed inside the last remaining mansion on what is known as Millionaire’s Row.