The prize package includes:
- Two nights’ luxurious waterfront accommodations for two at the new Beaufort Hotel
- $100 dinner credit to 34° North Restaurant
- A champagne welcome basket
- Behind-the-scenes tour of the Blackbeard exhibit at the North Carolina Maritime Museum
- A one-of-a-kind ship in a bottle depicting Blackbeard’s flagship, Queen Anne’s Revenge, by artist Jim Goodwin
- Ferry transportation to Cape Lookout Lighthouse
- Ferry transportation to Rachel Carson Reserve, home to more than 30 wild horses
- “A Ride to Remember” tour by Hungry Towns Tours, featuring locations in Beaufort referenced by Nicholas Sparks in two of his best-selling books, The Choice and A Walk to Remember
- A first-edition copy of A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the novel
Be one of the first to stay at the all new Beaufort Hotel North Carolina, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member. Located on the southern Outer Banks, the hotel offers guests a unique vacation destination on the Crystal Coast of eastern North Carolina.
The resort-style hotel is just minutes from an array of local attractions, including Beaufort’s historic district, Crystal Coast beaches, Cape Lookout Lighthouse, Rachel Carson Reserve, and Shackleford Banks. It’s no wonder Beaufort was named “America’s Favorite Town” by Travel + Leisure.
Our hotel offers 133 guest rooms and suites, unmatched guest amenities, and more than 10,000 square feet of flexible event space.
While you’re here, enjoy a delicious meal at 34° North Restaurant, featuring refined, locally inspired North Carolina cuisine, fresh local seafood, hand cut chops, and seasonal ingredients. Dine on the outdoor patio, a covered open-air dining space overlooking Taylor’s Creek and Rachel Carson Reserve, home to more than 30 amazing wild horses.