The winner will receive:
- A two-night stay at the newly renovated Comfort Inn & Suites in Oxford, North Carolina
- A set of four winning hot sauces from the North Carolina Hot Sauce Contest
- Four VIP tickets to Granville Haunt Farm and Corn Maze
- A “Brewer for a Day” experience at Tobacco Wood Brewing Company, opening September 8, 2018
- A $20 gift card to Cedar Creek Gallery in Creedmoor, North Carolina
- A $25 gift card to Uptown 101 American Bistro in Oxford, North Carolina
- A $30 gift card to the Penn’s Bar & Grill in Oxford, North Carolina
- A selection of wine from The Hub on Main in Oxford, North Carolina
- A gift basket filled with local products and merchandise from Granville County
When the air begins to cool, things heat up in Granville County. Situated just north of Raleigh and east of Durham, we are a short drive off of Interstate 85 and only 20 minutes from the Virginia state line.
Summer is coming to an end, but there are a number of great events and activities that will make you fall in love with our community this fall, including the North Carolina Hot Sauce Contest in Oxford, the Creedmoor Music Festival, the Masonic Homecoming Festival, and much more. Granville County is home to lots of great shopping, history museums, galleries, lakes, pick-your-own farms, and activities for all ages.