Enter to win a getaway to Surry County, North Carolina, in the heart of the beautiful Yadkin Valley. Stay at a cabin in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, explore vineyards and wineries, tour Mayberry, and more.
The winner will receive:
- A two-night stay at The Cabins at White Sulphur Springs
- A gift certificate to the Harvest Grill at Shelton Vineyards
- A squad car tour of Mount Airy and the Mayberry attractions
- A gift certificate to Jolo Vineyards
- Horseback riding for two at Bregman’s Trail Riding or kayak/canoe rentals for two at Rocky Forest River Run
- A gift certificate to Angry Troll Brewing
- Gift certificates to Old North State Winery and Elkin Creek Vineyards
- A gift bag filled with local goods, wine, a wine opener, and a Camelbak hydration pack
Surry County is a vacation destination in the heart of North Carolina’s Yadkin Valley. More than a dozen of the 40-plus wineries in the Yadkin Valley are located in Surry County, making it the center of this popular wine region. Surry County is home to all kinds of wonderful attractions, entertainment, breweries, and outdoor recreation.
Surry County is rich in waterways, including the Yadkin River, Mitchell River, Ararat River, and Big Elkin Creek , which all meander through the Yadkin Valley. Together, these waterways provide a wealth of paddling opportunities throughout the area. Visitors can choose from expert outfitters for kayaking, canoeing, and tubing, or take advantage of launch points along the rivers to paddle their own vessels.