Spring in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, is curiosity in bloom. Enjoy a two-night getaway at the charming Graylyn Estate, a historic home-turned-hotel just minutes from downtown on the canopied Reynolda Mile. During your stay, enjoy complimentary breakfast, butler service, and luxury accommodations. Admire works of art at Reynolda House Museum of American Art, the pristine country estate of R.J. and Katharine Reynolds, then stroll the cobblestone sidewalks of Old Salem, a charming 1766 Moravian settlement, and discover what’s blooming in the heirloom gardens. Later, eat a delicious dinner made by award-winning chef Tim Grandinetti at Spring House Restaurant, Kitchen & Bar.
The prize package includes:
- A two-night stay, including breakfast, at Graylyn Estate
- Admission to Old Salem Museum and Gardens (two all-in-one tour tickets)
- Admission to Reynolda House Museum of American Art (general admission for two)
- Dinner at Spring House Restaurant, Kitchen & Bar ($100 gift card)
- A locally hand-crafted gift basket filled with Winston-Salem treats
Centrally located in North Carolina, spring in Winston-Salem is more than just a walk in the park. Appreciate the season in the city’s historic gardens, explore the Moravian Culinary Trail, or sip wine at an award-winning Yadkin Valley winery. From blushing heirloom roses and welcoming historic homes to a meandering stroll along cobblestone streets, spring in Winston-Salem is curiosity in bloom.