The winner will receive the following:
- Two nights lodging for two at Hampton Inn & Suites in Aberdeen.
- Round of golf for two at Legacy Golf Links. This Jack Nicklaus-designed course has a unique combination of water features and elevation changes.
- Round of golf for two at Tobacco Road. Among the top 100 courses in the country, Tobacco Road was designed by Mike Strantz and is unlike any other course you will play.
- $100 dining gift certificate to Elliotts on Linden in Pinehurst. Chef Mark Elliott supports local farmers with his fresh, seasonal selections daily. The restaurant is a treasure on the Pinehurst culinary scene and boasts an extensive wine selection.
- $50 dining gift certificate to Drum & Quill Public House in Pinehurst. Located in the heart of the Village of Pinehurst, the restaurant boasts craft cocktails and a hearty pub menu.
The Pinehurst, Southern Pines, Aberdeen Area is known as the Home of American Golf®. While this is a moniker we proudly embrace, we are also much more than that. Step off our lush fairways and challenging greens to discover a region filled with stunning nature, fascinating history, fine dining (and places to roll up your sleeves), unique boutiques, and a calendar bursting with live music, art exhibits, and festivals.
The Convention & Visitors Bureau is the official source for meeting and visitor information in Moore County, NC. For information on golf, lodging, area attractions, special events, and meeting facilities, please visit our website at homeofgolf.com.