London Broil Marinade
- ½ cup oil
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon coarse fresh pepper
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 to 3 pounds London broil
- Meat tenderizer
Combine all ingredients (except meat and tenderizer), and stir. Put ¼ to ½ of the mixture in a plastic bag with meat to marinate 6 to 8 hours or overnight. Reserve remaining mixture for sauce. Remove meat from marinade; discard used marinade. Sprinkle meat with tenderizer. Grill immediately. Heat reserved sauce to a boil before serving.
Additional recipes from Centennial Cookbook that appeared originally with this one:
To order a copy of Centennial Cookbook contact Gayle Hughes at 656-3256.