Summer is here, and now is the time to take a tour through exciting Winston-Salem — the city is brimming with activity during the warm summer months. Take a tour of historic Old Salem, explore the Reynolda House Museum of Art, or relax and catch a fly ball at the Dash minor league baseball stadium.
- A two-night stay at the historic Brookstown Inn, plus full breakfast daily, evening wine and cheese reception in the courtyard, and cookies and milk at bedtime.
- Four admission passes to explore historic Old Salem Museums & Gardens, one of America’s most comprehensive living history attractions. Old Salem is celebrating the 250th anniversary of Salem with a calendar marked with special events and historical happenings to make your visit to Winston-Salem an unforgettable one.
- Admission for four to Reynolda House Museum of American Art. The beautiful art museum is the former home to tobacco baron R.J. Reynolds and his wife, Katharine Reynolds.
- Four tickets to a Winston-Salem Dash baseball game, complete with unlimited hot dogs and hamburgers.
- $50 gift certificate to Foothills Brewing. Winston-Salem is the birthplace of North Carolina’s craft beer industry and offers a number of local craft breweries. Foothills celebrated its 10th anniversary in 2015 when they opened their new tasting room featuring 28 craft beers on tap.
Whether you’re interested in our downtown culinary hot spots or looking to grab a pint before heading out to watch the boys of summer at a Winston-Salem Dash baseball game, we’ve lined up the best of Winston-Salem for your summer getaway. Centrally located in North Carolina, Winston-Salem offers family-friendly attractions, lush greenery and parks, outdoor adventure, a delectable downtown Southern culinary scene, and the award-winning Yadkin Valley wine region featuring more than 40 wineries — the perfect setting to watch a Carolina sunset over the Blue Ridge Mountains. To learn more about things to do in Winston-Salem this summer, visit VisitWinstonSalem.com, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter and Instagram.