Our State presents The Best of Winston-Salem September 14-16, 2018. Enjoy a weekend celebration of music, food, art, science, history, and storytelling in the city of arts and innovation. All seminars will be held at Milton Rhodes Center for the Arts.
A Maker Exhibit Village will provide artist demonstrations and conversations about their craft, including Sawtooth School for Visual Art in ceramics, woodworking, metal, and jewelry making and Associated Artists of Winston-Salem in pastel, fibers, and painting. Plus, delicious food and local beverage tastings will be available.
Weekend Package Includes:
- Two nights’ accommodations at Marriott Winston-Salem in the Twin City Quarter
- Friday night welcome reception at Foothills Brewing’s new private event space, Footnote, in downtown Winston-Salem
- Saturday night “Soulful Harvest” dinner at the Milton Rhodes Center for the Arts
- Breakfasts Saturday and Sunday
- All seminars and entertainment