This autumn, fall in love with Winston-Salem while enjoying a two-night getaway with accommodations at The Historic Brookstown Inn, nestled in the heart of downtown and in walking distance of Old Salem Museums & Gardens. Stroll the maple-lined cobblestone sidewalks of Old Salem, a charming 1766 Moravian settlement, and savor the season’s harvest at The Tavern in Old Salem. Admire works of art at Reynolda House Museum of American Art, the pristine country estate of R.J. and Katharine Reynolds. Then, appease your shopping muse at Piedmont Craftsmen Gallery located in Winston-Salem’s eclectic downtown Arts District.
The prize package includes:
- Two nights’ accommodations at The Historic Brookstown Inn
- $100 gift certificate to The Tavern in Old Salem
- $50 gift certificate to Piedmont Craftsmen Gallery
- $25 gift certificate to Twin City Hive Coffee Lounge
- “Fall Foliage” candle from Twin City Hive Coffee Lounge
- Admission for two to Old Salem Museums & Gardens
- Admission for two to Reynolda House Museum of American Art
Centrally located in North Carolina, Winston-Salem beckons with the sights, sounds, and flavors of the autumn season, from fall foliage tours and harvest festivals, to performing arts and downtown dining.
Admire the iconic works of “Dorothea Lange’s America” in the pristine Reynolda House Museum of American Art.
Shop one-of-a-kind handcrafted works at the annual Piedmont Craftsmen’s Fair, or stroll through a perfect fall backdrop in historic Old Salem. In the nearby Yadkin Valley, sip, swirl, and savor the harvest of more than 45 wineries.
Winston-Salem is dotted with culinary festivals, more than 100 restaurants in the vibrant downtown area, and enriching historical and hands-on experiences that you’ll cherish for seasons to come.
Learn more at visitwinstonsalem.com/fall.