What is the Our State Community Partners program?
Our State magazine’s Community Partners program is a fund-raising opportunity for nonprofit organizations, civic groups, and educational institutions that enables groups to raise money through Our State magazine subscription sales. For each new subscription sold at the annual rate of $29.99, Our State will contribute $5 to the participating organization.
Who is eligible to participate?
Any not-for-profit organization in North Carolina that raises money for projects, programs, or general support. Organizations can include nonprofits, civic groups, and educational institutions. Groups that currently participate in the Community Partners program include museums, retired school personnel groups, university alumni associations, and more.
How will your organization benefit from the Community Partners program?
• Funds to support your worthwhile projects and programs
• Association with Our State, an iconic North Carolina brand
• Recognition — Our State will list your organization on the Community Partners program page (this page) at ourstate.com
Join the growing list of Our State Community Partners:
Aurora Fossil Museum Foundation, Inc.Child Evangelism Fellowship of NC – Greater Greensboro Area ChapterCore Sound Waterfowl MuseumFriends of Sauratown MountainsLee County Retired School PersonnelSaluda Historic DepotWomen’s Professional Forum Foundation
What resources are available from Our State magazine to support this program?
• Complimentary magazines (in limited quantities) to entice prospective subscribers at an event or in your office
• A customized subscription code for your group that can be used in all materials. This code ensures that your group receives the funds at the end of the program’s duration
• A digital toolkit of support materials depending on your needs
Why would Our State magazine appeal to your supporters?
Our State magazine celebrates the very best of North Carolina through lively storytelling and stunning photography. Our State reflects the beauty, nature, nostalgia, travel, and food of the state. It’s the perfect source of information for those who’ve lived in North Carolina all of their lives, for those just becoming acquainted with the state, or for those looking to visit or relocate. Published by Mann Media, Inc., this award-winning magazine reaches more than 1,100,000 readers each month, with subscribers in every state and 16 foreign countries. Learn more about Our State magazine by visiting ourstate.com.