1. Grab a seat at McCormick Field to watch the Asheville Tourists play against a mountain backdrop.
2. Though the team once played a game that lasted over eight hours and 27 innings (it’s true!), that’s not the norm for the Burlington Royals.
3. Just outside of Raleigh, you’ll find Five County Stadium – home of the Carolina Mudcats. Can’t make it to a game? Take a behind the scenes tour of the stadium.
4. While you’re cheering on the Charlotte Knights, we suggest grabbing a frozen yogurt or waffle cone from the on-site frozen treat store, The Fuzzy Peach.
5. Grab a local craft beer and enjoy a Durham Bulls game at the newly renovated park.
6. From a kids-safe play park to an outdoor sports bar, there’s something for every baseball fan at a Greensboro Grasshoppers game.
7. There’s nothing like spending a Carolina summer night watching the Hickory Crawdads. Grab your tickets early. This place fills up fast.
8. The only people who should be scared at a Kannapolis Intimidators game is the competition.
9. The summer-only Southern Collegiate Baseball League is comprised of eight collegiate-level baseball teams across the Carolinas and Eastern Tennessee batting for a spot in the majors.
10. Want an autograph from your favorite Winston-Salem Dash player? Your best bet is to arrive early and wait by the retaining wall down the left field line. Good luck!