Apple Cranberry Casserole
- 3 cups apple, chopped and peeled (peeling is optional)
- 2 cups whole, fresh cranberries
- 1¼ cup sugar (may use a little less)
- ⅓ cup plain flour
Mix ingredients together. Place mixture in buttered 9×13-inch casserole dish.
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1½ cup oatmeal, uncooked
- ½ cup brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup pecans, chopped (optional)
Combine ingredients for topping and sprinkle over the fruit mixture. Bake 1 hour at 350°. Smile while receiving the compliments on your delicious Apple Cranberry Casserole!
This recipe was originally found in Recipes & Memories: The Green Family. Unfortunately, this book is no longer available in print.