- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup grated cheese (Italian blend or Swiss)
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 cans refrigerated biscuits (20 total)
- 5 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Parsley or chopped green onions
Beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add milk and eggs, and beat until creamy. Stir in cheese and green onions. Set aside. Preheat oven to 350º. Separate biscuits into 20 portions. Pat each biscuit into a 5-inch circle and press in bottom and up sides of greased muffin pan. Sprinkle evenly with half of the bacon. Spoon cream cheese mixture evenly on top. Bake for 22 minutes or until set. Sprinkle with remaining bacon crumbs, and garnish with parsley or green onions. Serve warm.
Order a copy
To purchase Bountiful, email Carol Mann at email@example.com, or visit the Inner Banks Artisans’ Center, located at 158 West Main Street in Washington.