- 3-4 ripe peaches; peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1 medium red bell peppers, diced
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- ½ red onion, diced
- ½ to ¾ cup of cilantro diced
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1½ tablespoons honey
- cayenne pepper, to taste
- dash salt and pepper, to taste
Combine all the ingredients, mix well, and refrigerate for 3-6 hours or overnight before serving. Serve over fish, chicken, or pork. Also, goes great with tortilla chips for chips and salsa.
This recipe was submitted by Libby Smith as part of the 2011 Our State Peach Recipe Collection.