- ½ cup onion, chopped
- ½ cup green pepper, chopped
- ½ cup sweet red pepper, chopped
- 4 medium red potatoes, cubed
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- ¼ cup beef broth
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
In a skillet over medium heat, sauté the onion, peppers, and potatoes in oil for 4 minutes. Combine broth, Worcestershire sauce, and salt; pour over vegetables. Cover and cook for 10 minutes, or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally. Uncover and cook until liquid is absorbed, about 3 minutes.
Order a copy
To purchase a copy of Dinner on the Grounds, visit preserveoakridge.org. Cost is $20.