Hot Swiss Bacon Dip
- ½ cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (4 ounces) Swiss cheese, shredded
- 3 tablespoons green onions, finely chopped
- 1 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ½ sleeve butter crackers, crushed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
Preheat oven to 350˚. Mix mayonnaise, cream cheese, and Swiss cheese in a bowl. Stir in green onions and bacon. Spread mixture in a shallow 8 x 8-inch baking dish. Sprinkle crackers on top. Drizzle butter over crackers. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through. Serve hot with crackers. Yields 6 to 8 servings.
Order a cookbook
Find the oyster stew recipe above, as well as the recipes on the following pages, inside Seaboard to Sideboard Entertains. To purchase a copy, visit jlwnc.org or call (910) 799-7405.