- 1½ cups self rising flour
- 2 sticks butter, melted
- ¼ cup brown sugar – firmly packed
Mix well and pat down into a 9×13 pan. Bake 350º for 30 minutes.
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 3-ounce box peach jello (or strawberry or pineapple jello)
- 1 can drained peaches (or 2 cups drained strawberries or pineapple)
Mix water, sugar and cornstarch well and boil until thickened. Remove from stove and add jello and peaches. Place in refrigerator to cool.
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 12 oz. whipped topping
- ½ box confectioners sugar
Mix well and place over cool crust. Add topping. Refrigerate until set for 1 to 2 hours.
This recipe was submitted by Linda Wood as part of the 2011 Our State Peach Recipe Collection.