Pineapple Cheese Ball
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple
- ¼ cup green pepper, finely chopped
- 2 cups toasted pecans, chopped and divided
- 2 tablespoons onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
Drain pineapple. Mix together all ingredients including 1 cup of pecans. Save the other cup of pecans for later use. Knead mixture until smooth. Shape into one large ball or into three smaller balls. Cover and chill until firm. When firm, roll balls in remaining pecans. Serve on a platter with crackers and pepper strips if desired.
Order a copy
To purchase North Carolina’s 4-H Centennial Cookbook, call (919) 515-1680 or visit go.ncsu.edu/4-h_centennial_cookbook.