Roasted Summer Peaches with Biscotti Crumble
Makes 3 servings.
- 3 biscotti, crumbled (Nonni’s Original is a good choice.)
- 3 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, chilled, cut in cubes
- 3 large, firm, ripe peaches, rinsed and halved with pit removed
Preheat oven to 350º. Butter an 8 x 8-inch square baking dish or 9-inch round pie dish. Combine biscotti, almonds, flour, and sugar. Add butter and mix with fork or fingers until coarse clumps form. Place peaches, cut side up in pan. Compress 2 tablespoons biscotti topping over surface of each peach half. Bake until tender, about 25 minutes. Serve with amaretto whipped cream.
This recipe was submitted by Sherri Gray as part of the 2011 Our State Peach Recipe Collection.