Spicy Black Bean Dip
- 1 (16-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 3 ounces sharp Cheddar cheese, grated
- 8 ounces shoepeg corn, drained
- ¾ cup green onions, sliced with tops
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- ¾ cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1 small red pepper, diced
- 1 cup mild picante sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cumin powder
- 1 clove garlic, minced
Mix all ingredients, and let chill for at least 1 hour. Great with corn chips.
Order a copy
To purchase Cape Fear … Still Cooking, contact Carolyn Hall of the Ministering Circle at (910) 762-4956.