- 5 or 6 large portobello mushrooms
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 16 ounces frozen spinach, drained well
- ¾ cup Feta cheese
- ¾ cup Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup roasted red peppers, finely chopped
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- ½ cup scallions, finely chopped
Rub olive oil on mushrooms and grill until tender, approximately 15 minutes on low heat. Mix spinach, Feta, Parmesan, peppers, tomatoes, and scallions. Fill mushrooms with mixture and finish grilling another 15 minutes on low heat.
Order a cookbook
Find the Brunswick stew recipe above, as well as the church’s secret barbecue sauce, inside Recipes to Remember. To purchase, call Poplar Tent Presbyterian Church at (704) 786-1603 or email email@example.com.