Tailgate Ham Rolls
- 8 ounces whipped margarine, softened
- 3 tablespoons regular mustard
- 3 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 medium onion, finely grated
- 2 cups deli ham, grated or finely chopped
- ½ pound Swiss cheese, grated or sliced
- 4 packs small dinner rolls
Preheat oven to 400˚. Mix first 5 ingredients in a bowl. Slice rolls horizontally, and lightly spread mixture on cut sides of bread. Place ham and cheese on the bottom half of rolls, replace roll tops, and cover with foil. Bake for 15 minutes.
Order a copy
To purchase Queens Royal Receipts, contact Jane Williams at (704) 337-2256 or email@example.com.