1. Start with a morning hike on the Four Seasons Trail at Chimney Rock State Park. Enjoy the diverse wildflowers and wildlife early before the park gets busy.
2. Next soak up some rays on the shore of Lake Lure. The beach at Lake Lure is anything but ordinary. You can take a relaxing dip, and then float on the lake while taking in the surrounding lush green mountains.
3. Take a 20 minute drive and visit the Alpine and LaMancha dairy goats at Round Mountain Creamery in Black Mountain for cheese tastings and farm tours.
4. Head west and stop at Hot Dog World, a local favorite in Henderson County.
5. Finish up your day at Brevard’s Oskar Blue’s Brewery, one of the largest craft breweries in the country. Oskar Blue’s offers free brewery tours and has a tasting room.