New version! New features! New updates available for the TRAVEL NORTH CAROLINA app, powered by Our State magazine.
TRAVEL NORTH CAROLINA is your go-to guide for exploring the Tar Heel state – and traveling just got easier with new updates to the app!
Whether you live in North Carolina or are visiting, this free app leads you to attractions, historical sites, lighthouses, national and state parks, outdoor adventures, museums, shopping, wineries, and more!
Available for use on the iPhone and Android!
Already have the app? Get the new version by simply updating the app using your smartphone’s regular update process.
New Features Include:
- Easy-to-navigate lodging, attractions, dining, and shopping
- 36-Hour Guides to our Tar Heel Towns
- “Near Me” function shows what’s nearby as you explore
- Plan your trip using city, region, or keyword searches
- “Local Favorites” gives you a tour of an area
- “Editor’s Picks” include points of interest from the magazine
- Tag your favorites and build your own itinerary
- Send a postcard from the app sharing your adventures
About the App
TRAVEL NORTH CAROLINA is conveniently organized to help you explore the state. Looking for a place to say on your trip to the beach? Click “Stay” and you’ll find options for hotels, bed and breakfasts, and more. Wondering where to eat on your next road trip? Click “Eat & Drink” to see restaurants, diners, and breakfast joints that will fit the bill. Thinking about mountain attractions for the family to visit? Click “Go and Do” and you’ll find parks, outdoor adventures, museums and more. Points of interest can be searched by city, by region, or by what’s nearest to you as you travel the open North Carolina road.
When you open a point of interest to learn more, you’ll find a detailed description, contact information, and photos to help you learn more.
TRAVEL NORTH CAROLINA is powered by Our State magazine – the premiere statewide magazine devoted to North Carolina travel, history, people, and places since 1933.
Questions? Email email@example.com.