1. Start your morning off right with Britt's Donuts. Britt's serves donuts so legendary that there can be lines out its doors day and night, but trust us – they're
1. Start your morning off right with Britt’s Donuts. Britt’s serves donuts so legendary that there can be lines out its doors day and night, but trust us – they’re worth the wait.
2. If beach bumming isn’t for you, Carolina Beach still has a lot to offer. Brush up on your N.C. history at Fort Fisher, and then come face to face with sea creatures at the North Carolina Aquarium at Fort Fisher.
3. When that sweet tooth starts calling again, head over to The Fudgeboat. Inside this landlocked, restored boat you’ll find over 100 kinds of fudge.
4. Next, take an afternoon stroll over to the Carolina Beach Boardwalk. Make sure you bring a couple bucks so you can take in a coastal view atop the ferris wheel.
5. Finish up your day with a fantastic sunset and cocktail. Come for dinner and drinks and stay for the music and the view at the Tiki Pier at Carolina Beach.