- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- ½ cup mayonnaise, plus a little more if needed
- ¾ cup sweet onion, chopped
- ¾ cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup tomato, chopped with seeds and juice removed
- 1 jalapeño pepper, chopped fine with seeds removed
- 2 tablespoons pimento pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons apple-cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon sweet-pickle syrup
- 1 tablespoon flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- ½ teaspoon celery seed
- 1 small can white albacore tuna, drained
- Salt and pepper to taste
Cook, rinse, and drain the macaroni. Let cool. Mix everything together in a big chilled bowl. If needed, add more mayonnaise and vinegar to keep it from getting dry. Serve ice cold and garnish with paprika and parsley leaves.
25 Secrets Revealed: A Culinary Tour can be purchased by contacting Kevin McCabe at email@example.com or (252) 995-4788.