1. Hike across diverse terrain on the Mountains to Sea Trail. 2. Explore a city near you on two wheels. Take a segway tour. Charlotte N.C. Tours, Charlotte Kitty Hawk
1. Hike across diverse terrain on the Mountains to Sea Trail.
2. Explore a city near you on two wheels. Take a segway tour.
3. Take an exhilarating drive on the Charlotte Motor Speedway.
4. Explore the fascinating world beneath the water at Fantasy Lake Scuba Park.
5. Think you’re up for a challenge? Run, bike, play dodgeball, disc golf, and more at the Mountain Sports Festival in Asheville, N.C.
6. Nearly 300 miles of Appalachian Trail run through North Carolina. Appreciate its natural beauty alone, with a friend, or a hiking club.
7. Soar above the treetops on a zip line tour.
8. Get a bird’s-eye view of the state in a hot air balloon.
9. Let out your inner Scotsman at the Highland Games, and embrace the bagpipes, feats of strength competitions, and Celtic lifestyle.
10. Enjoy fantastic views and make a furry friend on a guided horseback ride through Western N.C.
Discover more ways to get outdoors in North Carolina by clicking the circles below.